┃Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
Cybersecurity is a progressive task, where technological developments can make firewalls vulnerable if not balanced with new information and variables. David Group Incident Response Team is ready to face any critical moment for your institution in this era of massive cyber threats. Some things you might consider why David Group CSIRT is a wise and exclusive choice..
David Group Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
- David Group CSIRT has direct confrontation experience from critical cyber attacks originating from various countries.
- David Group CSIRT is specially functioned to neutralize critical cyber attacks in real time, we understands that every minute of server downtime have significant impact of financial losses.
- 0day Exploit is the most silent of cyber attack form, although many cyber response incident teams do not know of its existence. David Group CSIRT has 8 special ways that have been proven in the last 3 years.
- David Group CSIRT understands crucially the importance of data sovereignty and confidential data in the world of cybersecurity.
- David Group CSIRT has an active and vital role in Industry and Government instituion, because too many scenario of cyber attacks that cannot be handled at all by anti-virus, firewall, or automated scanners.
All in One Package :
• Spyware Inspection
• Cyber Investigative Process
• Rapid Identification & Active Threats Neutralization
• Cyber Emergency Assistance
• Deep Monitoring
• Deep Inspection Testing
• Stealth Profiling
• Self Data Loss Prevention
• Domain and Sub-domain Deep Monitoring
• 0-day Exploits Investigative
Neutralized cyber attacks in the last 3 years:
• [CL- D0001] Database Injection
• Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
• Server Side Remote Forgery (SSRF)
• XML External Entity (XXE)
• Insecure direct object references (IDOR)
• Local File Inclusion (LFI)
• Remote File Inclusion (RFI)
• Misconfiguration Detection
• Data Breach Protection
• Privillege Escalation
• Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)
• Server-side Remote Code Execution (RCE)
• Server Side Template Injection (SSTI)
• Local File Disclosure (LFD)
• Session and User Hijacking Protection
• TLS Pinning
• Clickjacking Protection
• Brute Force Protection
• Bad Bots Scrapping
• Directory Traversal Injection
• 0-day Exploits
┃Pre IPO 2022 - 2023
PT David Sistem Group plans to go public in the next five years and open branch offices in Germany, UK & USA. This is one of David Group's commitments as a strategic global company. Prior to the Go Public stage process, PT David Sisem Group opened a Pre-IPO segmentation in 2022/2023 globally to invite Investors, Private Equity, or any entity that is interested and has the same vision to join in the development of innovation and expansion of each product and service of PT David Sistem Group.